R.B. Price & Company provides a unique avenue for leading executives who seek to become CEOs in privately held companies. We leverage our experience in executive search and private equity to offer the following services to help you reach your career and wealth creation objectives.
|Backable CEOs||Interim Executives||Project Managers|
|Placeable CEOs||Operating Partners / Board Members||Senior Staff|
Backable CEOs are serially successful CEOs with a track record of financial success usually in a particular industry. These CEOs will have already identified one or more acquisition targets.
- We provide consulting services on the alternative strategies for you and your target acquisition to gain the greatest likelihood of acceptance in the marketplace.
- We vet your ideas, help prepare a business thesis and provide other counsel as may be required.
- We may become direct investors in opportunities.
For consideration as a Backable CEO, please submit a cover letter outlining your ideas and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introducing you to an existing portfolio company of a private equity client of R.B. Price & Company;
- Packaging you for placement in a prospective acquisition of R.B. Price & Company or a private equity partner company;
- Placing you as a result of a traditional “retained” search client of R.B. Price & Company;
- Working with you to search for an appropriate acquisition target company for you to run.
For consideration as a Placeable CEO, please submit a statement of your objectives and your resume to email@example.com.
Interim Executives – C-level executives (experienced CEOs, COOs, CFOs, etc.) seeking temporary senior level positions where their personal expertise can add significant value to a company. These interim positions may sometimes lead to longer-term assignments.
To submit your resume for an interim executive position, please email a cover note outlining your interests and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operating Partners / Board Members – Private equity firms often need industry experts to help evaluate deals, serve as an adviser or a mentor to CEOs, or take positions as board members at portfolio companies.
To submit your resume for an Operating Partner or Board position, please email a cover note outlining your interests and your resume to email@example.com.
Project Managers – Private equity firms and their portfolio companies alike often have need for experienced, certified project managers. Project managers seeking experience in the private equity marketplace will find the demanding environment also has its rewards.
To submit your resume for a project management position, please email a cover note outlining your interests and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Staff – Leaders with experience in sales and marketing, finance and accounting and human resources are needed for on-going operations improvement within private equity firms and portfolio companies alike.
To submit your resume for a staff position, please email a cover note outlining your interests and your resume to email@example.com.